In this video, we learn how to bring your Cuban spouse to Canada. First, you need to have the correct documents which prove your identity and marriage status. You will also need marriage certificates from previous marriages stating that they are dissolved. After this, you will need to have them notarized, then travel to Cuba to obtain new documents for you and your future spouse. The authorities will direct you to the appropriate offices, then you will need to pay the fee for filing these papers. Once you have the documents, you can get married in Cuba and receive the marriage certificate after a couple of days. You can sponsor your spouse after this, getting everything done at the same time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades