In this video, we learn how to bring your Filipino spouse to Canada. There is a legal process that must be followed so your marriage will be deemed legal in Canada. First, you will need to gather all of your documents, which include: marriage certificate, birth certificate, and more. Then, you must get the documents authenticated by taking them to the proper place in the Philippines. You must also pay the fees to get these turn in and finished, then you must obtain more documents that are required. After this, you must get married in the Philippines, then can submit your documents to Canada!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades