In this tutorial, we learn how to get a Canadian Permanent Resident card. The residence card will identify you and your name as a resident of Canada. If you do not have a card when entering Canada, you have to obtain a new PR card within 30 days and have a new Canadian address. If you need to replace or renew your PR card, you must file an application as soon as you lose it. This information will need personal information and residency information. The fee is 50 Canadian dollars. If you need the card on an urgent basis, you will need to provide evidence that you need it quickly and contact the appropriate offices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades