In this tutorial, we learn how to fill out a Canadian permanent resident application. Before you start, make sure you have all your personal information with you. After this, begin the application by filling out all the different sections. You must answer every question on this application or it will be deemed incomplete. You will be asked your address information, employment information, family information, and many other things. When you finish you application, you may be asked to provide additional documentation to make your application complete. When you are finished, submit this and call the offices to get a reply on the status of your application.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades